Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Pennsylvania Trip Part 3

Part 1
Part 2
At the Round Barn, after the Apple Fest who is all Fall-iscious?Pumpkins everhwere

Apple Festival
So these were our last couple days of the trip. We went to an Apple Festival in the middle of nowhere. Biglersville is the town. Daddy says he used the word town loosely, there were more people on his block growing up. I met a big apple (I thought he was from ny, but he wasnt THE Big Apple, just a Big apple.)

I then rode a huge horse. Mommy did all she could to keep up with me as my horse flew threw the crisp air.


I then met some sheep and piggies and ate some pumpkin butter on good bread and we walked and I saw alot of people.

Lake Tobias Wildlife Park

On Sunday we went to a very nice petting zoo. I got up close to Llamas, Buffalo, water buffalo, longhorns, elk, deer, goats, chickens....I love animals.
Here I am ready for the Safari..my first one!

Looking at deer
Elks are big!
Feeding a goat...they nibble, nibble, nibble
another lucky goatGrampy losing his shirt, Is it tasty little goat?
Daddy being all brave and feeding the pony

No comments: