Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Pennsylvania Trip Part 2

Dont miss Part 1 of the trip below

Boyd's Bears
Mommy told me I was going to pick out my own bear. I was excited. Brownie, my home bear needed a sister. I wanted to pick out one and I did! I adopted my own bear..I am a Bear-ant!


First, I had to choose from all these Bears....I was overwhelmed, they all need me!

I was given a choice of 2...of course I picked both


I decided on this one. She is so cute and cuddly
I named her Emma...
I then waited on the bridge in the store

Her I am in the middle of big bears! They are all dressed funny

Emma and I fell asleep on the ride back to the house




Christmas Village

I got to sit in Santa's chair...if I knew how to write, I would have left my list. I saw reindeer and all sorts of Nativities scenes from around the world. I like the lights and moving stuff.





No comments: