Saturday, October 25, 2008

What up world



so I went to the Doctors for the first time and boy that was an experience. I got fondled and manipulated...so i cried and cried and made my Daddy scramble. That was fun. I fell under 8 lbs, not so good but now i get both bottle and natural and i am stuffed. Good to be the baby. I love being in the milk coma. My eyes are all googly and I look like i am a stuffed toy
Last night I was good baby to and let mommy sleep. we all got up at 9.
This morning I met my cousin JJ and he was a big boy...he is trouble...he is fast and runs and likes to eat kibble...cat dog, anything...but he aint nothing compared to where i will be in a few months.
I gained back a few ounces already...all is good...sleepy time, Auntie Ralphie is held me and i was so comfy...
I then took my first bath. I wanted to cry and pout...but i like the bath...i was all clean and then i napped. I think when Grampa Mario comes later, I will cry, and move and see him squirm

No comments: