Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mamma, I'm coming home!


Yes, unfortunately in-utero, my dad thought it would be a swell idea to play music for me. Most babies (from what i was told in the nursery) listen to Mozart or muzak. I was subjected to Ozzie and Guns and Roses, thus the title.

Today i was let go of the only place i knew, White Plains hospital. I had people at my beckon call...err cry. I then was put into this cramp seat, things blurred by. Then again, everything blurs by....will these eyes focus please, i know i look like a carnival toy with those googly eyes.

I come home...all I see are these furry little creatures...more furry than me! It was funny to make them freak out when I let out my, I'm Home! cry. There's one who meows for food, so I like him, I cry for mine. We both like to sleep on Mommy..this actually may be my rival to think about it further. Then there's one who just loves to hear herself talk. there are two others who fight all the time.
Daddy put together a swing for me and as soon as i sat in it, I cried, just to show him who runs this joint now. They haven't showed me my new room, I better like it. I hope there are nurses up there. I will update everyone on night one later...I slept all day..so it should be fun for mommy and daddy.

No comments: