Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy times



Sunday was fun. My grandpa, uncle and friend visited me while i watched my first Giant game. They beat the Steelers giving my Daddy some heartburn...like i did to mommy for 9 months.


Grandpa Lynch was mean and said I was going to be cute. Mommy corrected him and told him I AM cute. As my cousin Patricia said, I am the most gorgeous Lynch. Ok, maybe she said I am another gorgeous Lynch, but I have my own opinion. Uncle Stephen fed me and burped me and held me for like 2 hours...that was nice. Grandpa Benny help me...said ok I am leaving in 5 minutes. He must have meant football minutes because that seemed more like an hour. If both sets of Grandparents come over...mom and dad could sleep for 10 hours because i will never hit the crib. Yes I am spoiled, but I deserve it!

Monday was my first chance to embarrass my parents. We went to the doctors, they make me get naked and put me on a cold scale. I retaliated. I peed all over the table. I had 3 people scramble for towels. I came home and eat and slept. I am putting on 1.5 ounces a day. I have a lot of cute clothes i need to fit into. I am digging this bath thing. I think this bath, massage, full attention is not a bad deal.
Chrissy changed my diaper and fed me today. All these wonderful people are getting lulled into thinking my demeanor is so sweet and cute...just wait till the real diapers kick in!

2 comments:

moreneetaloca said...

OMG she is soooo beautiful!!!! G-d bless her. Hey Bri she looks like me! LOL Congrats to you and her mommy :-)

Moreneetaloca

moreneetaloca said...

Got to get her Diva in training package. LOL! I will be sure to have it upon your return to trabajo.

AL