Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Here!



So it was actually yesterday. but I got a little tired with being born, trying to learn to feed, getting poked and prodded and all of this in my first 2 hours! SO... 8:08am on October 20th in the year 2008 was born a child to the couple of Sylvia and Brian. I am here!


I met my dad and was easy on him, didn't cry much and waited a solid 3 hours before he had to change a very yucky diaper. Mommy is great. She goes through a surgery that if i had to describe what they did to get me out. I would make some people queasy. Lets jsut say they sent in a troop to go get me. I did play a mean joke on mommy by breaking the water 4 hours before they went to get me. You know i am meant to be live my life with sarcasm as a my M.O.
I am amused by who will and won't pick me up. Seems like the guys are more scared of me than the women. i will cry to make them squirm more!

Now, to get this feeding, sleeping and focusing the yes and seeing non blurry thing down.

No comments: