Sunday, November 2, 2008

How about them Cowboys!


I was watching the Giants beat up on the Cowboys. The Giants are now 2-0 since i was born and only lost once since i have been around. I like when the crowd cheers. I dont know much but I know i have more mobility than that Cowboy quarterback Brad Johnson and I would have made more effort to make tackles than some of those guys.
On other notes...I lost my belly button yesterday...now I have a cute little thingy there. I have also been testing my lungs. I can get mommy to hear me from one floor and a closed door away! I met my neighbor yesterday. She is big. Mommy says she has 14 months on me. She tried to sit in my bouncy seat and steal my binky. I am not sure if she will be my friend or nemesis ...we shall see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need to get this kid a Brett Farve jersey. I agree with Cousin Patricia. You are a very adorable Lynch.