Monday, December 21, 2009

Saturday with Santa and Snow

So Mommy and Daddy have told me all about Santa and he will be coming on a fire truck and then next week give me presents. Also they told me about the snow and how Santa brings the snow whenever he visits with me. I don't remember much about last year, I was still quite young, but this year I am ready!

I like being outside!
Oh wait, it is starting to snow...so maybe Mommy and Dadday is right that this Saint Nick guy is coming.
I like the snow...its fun!
Who is that in the truck, It's Santa!
I am not so sure about this guy...we do match in coordinating outfits. Plus he is giving me a candy cane, which i like alot
Santa...you have my list right? I have been good all year...I better get the stuff I want! Look into my eyes, you see how cute I am!
Me and Daddy and my candy cane in the snow
Mommy! Give me back the candy cane...Santa gave it to me! I want it!!!

No comments: