Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

My 2nd All Hallows eve. Last year i was barely awake being 11 days old...this time i was all ready for something...Mommy and Daddy told me about dressing up and going to places and getting candy. I love lollipops. I was jsut happy seeing my friend and meeting new people...

So mommy put me into a little chick outfit. not a duck, or big bird...a cute little chickie


Yet another thing Mommy and Daddy will pull pictures of me to embarrass me in 15 years.
Here i am With the Jack-O- Laterns...One for me, Mommy and Daddy. Daddy spent all afternoon doing them.
Daddy and me going to go Trick or Treating with my best buddy Giada
My First house! all the way across the street. I got candy, YAY!
Me and Mommy stalking our next victim.

Who is in the ghost outfit?Even George got into the act!

No comments: