Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Ocean City Adventure

Mommy and Daddy woke me up on Friday and threw me in the car and we were off to Ocean City. Mommy for weeks was promising crabs and horses on the beach.  We drove and drove...and went to outlets? Shopping what is this...I got alot of new clothes..Thanks to both of my Grandmas. I was a good girl the whole time...ok so i slept.


We got to the hotel and then we went to a restuarant named Hoopers

This was fun..i ate corn and chicken and ribs...and my friend Giada showed up. I liked it.

We went to the beach where momy and me chases some birds in the dark


The next day, we went to the beach early. A place called Assatague Island. There were horses and deer and everyone had a dog. We got to the beach and i like the sand...tasted gritty...i eat everything, i am a baby. My Grandpa Benny and I watched as everyone tried to setup camp...took 4 people to put a tent together...they should have let me help.



I went to the water where i played in the waves...everyone got brave and let me get closer...with 5 people around me...they let me get wiped out! everyone dove....i was OK, i am not sure about them...old people don't dive so well.


The the horsies came onto the beach. All the dogs barked. Everyone was excited!The horses were nice looking. We also saw some dolphins. this was a very fun day.

No comments: