Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bermuda Cruise, Day 3

Day 3


Day 3 started and I ended up playing on the bed. a whole big bed for me to roll on...it was warm so i was only in my diaper...i like being free!
We walked around the ship. I went into my usual spot. My stroller...
I saw everyone take golf swings...I will say, they didnt do much better than i would have. I then stayed a deck below while daddy shot some hoops.
We were at sea. So Mommy had a great idea to put me in the little pool they brought me. I like my little pool. Its all mine! We eventually went to dinner where i started to turn on my parents. We went to Sushi. I met my buddies Genalyn and Anil. Genalyn calls me Chubby Chubby. She is funny. Sunil liked to get my attention. I think sitting in these high chairs is starting to anoy me. Let me see if i can show these 4 grown-ups who is really the boss? hmm...lets see what i can do next!

No comments: