Monday, March 2, 2009

My Christening, My family, A great day

Sunday, March 1st
Today was the day I was Baptized. These are my godparents, Uncle Stephen and Cousin Loretta
They look sharp




This was a fun day. It started with the family coming over and gathering before we left to go to church. Someone realized the thing was starting at 1:30 and the clock just changed to 1:15 so everyone rushed out.
We got to the church and there were a a whole lot of people there to see me. My parents were very happy about that.
The priest said alot. I got tired, I fell asleep. They poured water on me, I like bath time! Then they blessed me with something that i now smell like cloves. After this i became officially Catholic.
Next was a party. I had so much fun. I met all my family, i was passed around like a football. I loved meeting everyone and posing for pictures. I even had my own Lynch paparazzi!
We finally got home at 8, so of course i played and kept mommy and daddy up until 11!
Today was wonderful. I even had some cake, yum!

Four generations of Ponza ladies, Nanny, Lucy, Sylvia and Devany

My Irish cousins from Queens
more pictures to come!

No comments: